It's Mire today, as Caro just left for London so I'll be taking care of the blog this week! Hopefully I'll have this up to date!
Today I'm bringing you one of my favourite kinda posts, because I'm noisy. As the tittle says I'll be showing you what's in my bag on a regular basis.
Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I took them on the train back from Madrid and my computer's being fixed at the moment so there's that.
My bag, which is in the first picture, is fron Zara and costs around 35€.
Now onto the important stuff!
1. I always carry a water bottle. ALWAYS! It's important to keep yourself hydrated and I'm always thirsty so I drink quite a lot!
2. I always carry a healthy snack, whether it's and apple, some raw nuts or rice crackers.
3. I cannot live without my phone (oh that 20th century!) so I always carry my phone charger with me!
4. I love my EOS lipbalm and this time of the year my lips get really dry so it's a must for me.
5. Breath soray: this is one of those random items, I have just used it once since I bought it at Primark in Birmingham by the end of the summer, but you never know when you may need it!
6. I'm always on the go so I like having a toothbrush and toothpast with me! This one's perfect as it's really tiny!
7. My new Mango sunnies which I'll show you in a haul soon. And they came with a beaut case!
8. My purse: it diesn't need an explanation, does it?
9. Being someone who has migraines I meed to carry Ibuprofene everywhere just in case.
10. My coins' purse: I always have like a million coins so I can't fit them all in my other purse.
11. My keys: I only have teo keys and like four keyrings but I love them!
12. Bodymist: this one's from Bath & Body works but I just carry whichever I'm using at the moment.
I usually carry my planner and my ipod and earphones but the latter is broken and I didn't take my planner for my weekend getaway.
Hope you all enjoyed the post! Remember you can follow us on our instagram, facebook page, twitter, google+ and bloglovin', they're all on the side bar!
What's the most important iten you carry in your bag, any random one?