Thursday 26 June 2014

2. Winged eyeliner

Hello everyone! 
If you know me you'll know I'm a big fan of winged eyeliner and cat eyes... However it's not something I'm mastered at (yet!), so if you, like me, aren't best pals with liquid eyeliner but love that cat eye look keep reading.



After looking for a good-easy to use-affordable eyeliner (does that even exists? Yes!) for ages a friend from the UK finally recommended me a "Collection" one that turned out to be my favourite eyeliner ever. It's the "Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner" and you can find it in Boots or Superdrug around the UK and it costs less than 3£ (such a bargain!). It is a felt tip eyeliner really easy to use and it dries instantly once applied ao you don't have to wait with your eyes closed for ages nor end up with your eyelid covered in black like a panda. I also love that it's a nice black like it's really pigmented and it's a bargain so I like to stock up everytime I go to the UK! 



However, if you don't live in the UK or can't travel/order on the internet I have an alternative for you! It's my go-to eyeliner when I run out of my Collection one! It's the "L'Oréal Super Liner perfect slim" and you can find it basically in any drugstore. It's a bit more expensive than the other one as it costs 7£ (which is around 8€). I don't find it expensive at all though since it works wonders and lasts ages! The only difference with the Collection one is that the felt tip is a bit alimmer, which is good i you want to get creative with your eye wings. 



There's a third option for easy eye wings on a budget! It's the "KIKO Daring look eye marker", it's 7€ and you can find it in any KIKO store! (Thank you Nuria for the recommendation!) 



So here it is! That's my secret for perfect eye wings! Hope you like the post and find it useful! 

x

Mire

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate all of your comments a lot and always try to get back to them all! Feel free to leave your blog link, we love finding new lovely blogs xx